Cracked Chicken Sliders is a delicious meal that is perfect for any occasion or party, try this mouth-watering dish to impress your guests. This is very yummy and perfect. If you are planning a family dinner, link party, BBQ party, or game-day party, these sliders are sure to be a hit with everyone. So grab your ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to cook the cracked chicken sliders.
Ingredients For Cracked Chicken Sliders
For a perfect cracked chicken slider follow these steps and you’ll have a plate of juicy, flavorful sliders that are sure to impress your guests.
- 1 kg, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 Slider buns
- Lettuce (for garnish)
- Tomato (for garnish)
- Mayo (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F or 180 C
- Take chicken breasts and cut them into small pieces, sized about 4 inches.
- Mix the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk well.
- Take another bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take one piece of chicken and first coat the chicken in the flour, then dip it into the egg mixture, and finally coat it in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Take the coated chicken pieces and place them onto a baking sheet, bake it for 20-25 minutes, or until they turn golden brown.
- Garnish the sliders by placing a leaf of lettuce and a slice of tomato on the bottom bun, then add a piece of chicken and a dollop of mayo. Top with the other half of the bun.
Delicious, crispy, and juicy cracked chicken sliders are ready to be served.
Tips and Tricks
- If you like an extra crisp, try using an extra coat of breadcrumbs and crushed cornflakes.
- Try adding some hot sauce to the mayo to make the sliders even more flavorful, before spreading it on the buns.
- If you do not have an oven you can use a stove. Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat, and cook the chicken for about 8-10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Cracked chicken sliders are a yummy and delicious recipe. It is perfect for any occasion, whether you are hosting a party or just looking for a quick and easy dinner. It has juicy and tender chicken inside, creating a delightful texture. You can serve it as an appetizer or main course at link parties, dinner parties, or any occasion. it is an easily cooked and satisfying meal and your guest enjoyed this flavorful dish